Re: autobounce: I ALMOST got it

1997-06-13 09:53:00

|As I said, I used to do this, but it isn't worth the effort. Just do
|
| :0
| { EXITCODE=77 HOST }

This looked good, but it doesn't seem effective for individuals running
procmail as too much information gets returned. When I bounced mail to
myself, it contained:

----- Begin Included Message -----

The original message was received at Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:00:50 -0500
from vebutton(_at_)localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|IFS=' '&&exec procmail -f-||exit 75 #vebutton"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: vebutton(_at_)cowboy)

----- End Included Message -----

This implies there is an active user running procmail.  I just dump spam
to a folder and ignore it.

Vincent