procmail as delivery agent with zmailer

1997-06-24 07:22:00
Hello,

I tried to use procmail as delivery agent with zmailer (it has local
delivery agent 'mailbox' but I'd use procmail)

The problem iswe use "procmail -d $u" and zmailer runs it for delivering to
pipes and files too. Procmail fails with "unknown user" for pipes and files.
Can anybody help ? Or am I too stupid to read manuals ? :-S

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin of one server at SANET Kosice, Slovakia
 E-mail: Matus(_dot_)Uhlar(_at_)tuke(_dot_)sk ; WWW: