Why am I geting this error message ?

1997-06-28 11:16:00
        I have just installed on an HPUX box procmail. I am in the processof
        configuring it. I have it sort of working. Some of the messages that
        should be going to folders are instead going to my main mail folder. It
        appears that I get the folwing error message every time this happens:

        ## procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

        What should I check to see waht I am doing wrong?

        Thanks

--
Stan Brown     stanb(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
404-996-6955