Re: .forward files

1997-06-30 20:47:00

[Can you keep your lines to around 72 characters?  Thanks!]

Graeme Robertson <graemer(_at_)icefire(_dot_)nz(_dot_)unisys(_dot_)com> writes:
Could someone please tell me what the correct format of the .forward file is f
or
a Solaris 2.5.1 system?

I have tried the various options given in the FAQ but still get the bounce wit
a message about not having the correct shell to mail to programs.

I apologise in advance if this is one of these questions that is asked regular
ly
or has a simple answer.  I am at the point where I can not see the wood for th
forest.

It doesn't matter at this point what you put in your .forward file: you need
to add your shell to /etc/shells.

Philip Guenther