$MATCH expiration day/time

1997-07-04 06:13:00
(Greetings|HaPPy Independence Day|TGIF)

I am looking to $MATCH the expiration day/time from a code group
sent with forecast data by the U.S. National Weather Service.
The general form of the UGC line is as follows:

SSFnnn-(nnn-nnn>nnn-...SSFnnn-SSFnnn-...)DDHHMM-

SS      = 2-letter state identifier (USPS code).
F       = UGC format, either:
        = 'C',  indicating the nnn represents a county/city
        = 'Z',  indicating the nnn represents a zone
nnn     = after 'C', the country, or
         = after 'Z', the zone number
DDHHMM  = the expiration date's day (DD), hour (HH), and minute (MM).

It is the DDHHMM that I'm looking to $MATCH.  Here are some
examples:

MAZ501-504-161415-
MAZ002>004-NHZ011-012-022100-
MAC027-017-122315-
MAC009-131915-
MAZ501-502-501-221945-
MAZ504-222145-
RIC003-009-222145-
MAZ501-502-503-RIZ501-502-222300-
RIC005-222215-
MAZ007-014-015-MAZ501-502-252230-
CTC003-261745-
MAZ503-RIZ501-502-501-262100-

My QUESTION is...  How to $MATCH just the DDHHMM without the
leading or trailing dash (-) at the end of the line?

I plan to use the $MATCH in a 'test' with the current time to see
if the forecast is current before forwarding it to my alphapager.

As requested, Thanks in advance!  :-)
-Bob