Public Announcement

1997-07-10 15:40:00
Hello:

I am requesting Permission to send info on the Following:

                      THE HOME & SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SITE

     Discover How Easy you Can Achieve Financial Freedom, Love,
  Money and Health. Free Resources that get Results via the Internet.
               Save Money Now Thru Programs like:

1: Home Shopping Network (DAN) Featured on C-NET Central  June 29,97

2: FreedomStarr Telecommunications Rated by Wall Street Journal and
    FOX NEWS NETWORK as the "BEST Opportunity on the NET Today"
                               Featuring  $.099 Long Distance Service

3: Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc Taking Care of your Legal Needs Since
                               1972. A Publicly Traded Company

4: 1stFamily of Internet Srvcs covering all area's of Communication
    needs, ISP, Satellite, 800#'s, Computer Leasing, Auto Responders,
    Web Sites/Web Hosting, Voice Mail and Much More.

5: Web Site Promotion and 600+ Search Engine Submission for Less than
                                    Anyone Else on the NET!

6: Tip, Links and Resources to Help anyone Save or Make Money

For More Information ""HIT REPLY" place the word **FREEDOM** in the
Subject line and we would be glad to send it.

Thanks  AlexSen Enterprises.

       To be "REMOVED" from this List ""HIT  REPLY" place the word
   **REMOVE** in the Subject Line.  Please Accept our Apology you
                          will never be bothered again.  Thanks