Excessive Quoting ect

1997-07-14 23:22:00
Sorry I know this was explained 'semi-recently' but I cant find any
mail on the subject now and the example in procmailsc is a bit fuzzy
IMHO granted I dont understand the recipes and their components well
at this point. Ok here's what I'd Like to do. Filter out all mail that
includes more quoted than typed text, Mabye I could live with twice as
much quoted than written. And have that mail sent to a 'temporary' ail
box that i could view occasionally to see that a 'friend/associate/ect'
hasnt sent something of that sort. And the rest would be
filtered/delivered as normal. The code included in procmailsc does
this except apon deliver the body seems to be gone :/ Thanx in advance
for and help/suggestions. Rant's about RTFM ect ect will be read and
promptly get the sender's further tirades sent to /dev/null :)

Ian.

         "No time for heartache, No time to run and hide,
            No time for breaking down, No time to cry"