PS -AX readout

1997-07-23 17:43:00
I use procmail as the local delivery agent, called from sendmail.

I noticed this line when I did a ps -ax today (linux)

procmail -f owner-i-barc-outgoing(_at_)phoenix(_dot_)common(_dot_)net -Y -a  -d
krl

I'm new to using procmail and am not sure if this is a normal-looking
thing to see or if it means somehow someoine is using our resourfes in
an unauthorized way.

I don't often see procmail lines in the PS -AX display, and there are no
.procmailrc files on the system.

Can anyone help to explain what is happenning?

Thanks-

-Jeff

--
                |            JEFF HALPER            |