How to change the reply-adress of incoming eMail

1997-07-24 03:18:00
Hello!

I would like to forward eMail sent to faxforward(_at_)i-p(_dot_)net (it's one
of my
adresses) to a faxgateway like tpc.int. This gateway sends a confirmation
back to the sender. For that reason I would like to change the reply to
field of incoming mail to sent(_at_)i-p(_dot_)net(_dot_)

How do I do this with a procmail system?

Thank you very much for every hint, Michael

internet promotion - Service der neuen Generation

www:   i-p.net
eMail: info(_at_)i-p(_dot_)net

Phone: +49 231 83567-0
Fax:   +49 231 83567-1