Capturing From Address...

1997-07-29 09:04:00
I am looking to capture the username of individuals sending mail to a
auto-reply address.  The from address can be from anyone of 12 machines,
however, all address will end in eng.fsu.edu or have no ending at all
(sent locally).  Based on username, I will send out a file from database
file for that particular user.  Does someone have a recipe already does
this?

Thanks,
Liston

- Liston Bias                       It great attempts it is glorious
  Alumnus of Oklahoma State Univ    even to fail.
  Alumnus of Florida State Univ                       -- Anonymous

  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias