Re: procmail-d Digest V97 #214

1997-07-31 02:55:00
I'll tell you what...  I just subscribed to this list a couple of days ago.
 It's going to be my shortest time on a list... EVER!
[long rant snipped]

Paul, inspired by Ron's commitment to only the important things
in life, has resolved to turn over a new leaf, and will not make
cheap remarks about his mailing the same message to the list
twice... oh, no... certainly not...

Seriously, Ron, let's say you joined the list at a bad time.
I read the digest version, and it is commonly chock-full of useful
information about procmail.