Re: Setting up a simple mailfilter

1997-08-05 07:10:00
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Duncan Hill wrote:

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Mike Rakhabit wrote:

Hello,

I'm having some problems with the man pages. How do I actually invoke
procmail when I do a 'popclient mail.host' ?

Don't use popclient, use fetchmail :)

At sunsite ?

The man pages say things like 'This is needed when procmail is not
automatically is invoked by the system' and others. But how do I know if
that is done ? I have a single user system, so I am root.

Hmm..doing everything as root is a Bad Thing (tm).

That's not what I meant. What I was trying to say is that I am the sys
admin of my system. So I can't go ask myself how the system is setup, or
can I :)

Mike Rakhabit
fatmike(_at_)bewoner(_dot_)dma(_dot_)be
The Corn                               http://bewoner.dma.be/fatmike