Re: Matching regexps from a file?

1997-08-11 16:51:00
I had asked:

How would I write a condition line that would make Procmail check the
header lines of incoming mail to see if any of them matched any of the
regexps in the "keyfile" file?

And era eriksson answered:

man procmailrc
    :0:
    * ? grep -sf keyfile
    mysave

Well, I don't want you to think I didn't RTFM; I tried the line above,
but it didn't work.  Tried fgrep also.  So I thought I must be Unclear
On The Concept[tm], and posted my question.

However, after era's reply, I had an idea that I must have been close in
the first place, and tried egrep, and it worked!   :)  :)  :)

Thanks, era!