Comsat notification when DEFAULT is set

1997-08-16 11:14:00
I've been using procmail v3.11pre7 for a while now on Solaris 2.5.1 as
the local mail delivery agent with no problems.  Recently, I needed my
default inbox to be a file within my home directory instead of the
system mailbox /var/mail/jason.  So, I've set
DEFAULT=$SPOOLDIR/mail.inbox in my .procmailrc and procmail delivers
it correctly.  Unfortunately, procmail no longer seems to be notifying
comsat when new mail arrives in the DEFAULT mailbox, so my xbiff no
longer works.  Since I've also set $MAIL accordingly, my shell and my
Emacs pick up on the new location fine and notify me, but I'd really
like biff to be working again.

How can I instruct procmail to notify comsat when mail is delivered
to my new inbox?  Thanks.

   Jason R. Mastaler                      jason(_at_)mastaler(_dot_)com