Introduction & Q

1997-08-20 04:53:49
Hi

My name is Tomo, I live in Zagreb, Croatia, am a computer
'Jack-of-all-trades'.

I am an owner & webmaster of a simple web site I run for fun.

I am computer savvy, but a newbie in Unix (I just know enough
to maintan a web host). So, during one of my self-education sessions
I discovered "procmail" and understood that one can do tons
of things with it. My Q is:

- is it possible to 'program' procmail to receive e-mail (with
defined keywords and password in it) and automatically
backup/overwrite/update files on web host?

TIA

Tomo, Croatia, '79 Volvo 244GL 190Kkm B21A M45 Z175CD (VCOA#9956)
    SomWare - Prvi privatni besplatni web domacin u Hrvatskoj
http://www.inet-images.com/somware
tomo(_dot_)sombolac(_at_)ibm(_dot_)net