Re: extraneous locallockfile

1997-08-26 02:16:26
On 25 Aug 1997 23:42:42 -0500, Michael Harnois <mharnois(_at_)sbt(_dot_)net>
wrote:
Forgive me if this is a FAQ, but I have looked everywhere I can think

It is. Did you try Alta Vista or Yahoo?

procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored
no matter whether the first line of the corresponding recipe in
.procmailrc contains a trailing colon or not?

One of your recipes does. If this is really on every single log entry,
it's safe to assume it's rather near the beginning of your
.procmailrc. Run with VERBOSE=yes and it should become obvious which
recipe has the problem.

/* era */

_A_ FAQ is to be found at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>

--