I`m asking for your help.

1997-08-27 07:34:58
Hello,

I`m a begginer in Linux, but I have to manage my E-mail with it, and the
administrator tells me just to write the file for my job, and put it to
my home directory. So I looked up several manulals about procmail, but I
couldn`t manage.

Here is my question: How can I forward (leave the original there) my
E-mails (mail1(_at_)servername) to a different E-mail (mail2(_at_)servername),
except the ones coming from a  sender, whose name is beggining with
(eg.) AbC.

This would be great to be done.

If you can help me more, there is one more thing: Now it should do the
same as above, but I would like to specify a thing to one more sender.
So if the letter comes from (DefG) sender, cut off the message`s first 6
lines, or 80 karakters, and forward it this way to the adress above
(mail2(_at_)servername).

I`m waiting your help at forci(_at_)ond(_dot_)jupiter(_dot_)vein(_dot_)hu(_dot_)
Thanks for you help, in advance.

Forci