atco credit card messages

1997-08-30 19:03:21
Would people please refrain from sending any more messages to the list
about this? We know it's annoying. Also, don't send anything to the
address of the redirector--it looks like the complaints are coming right
back to the list. Complain to the postmaster of the provider or
upstreams instead. (I apologize for adding to the noise.)

--
Michael Stone, Sysadmin, ITRI     PGP: key 1024/76556F95 from mit keyserver,
mstone(_at_)itri(_dot_)loyola(_dot_)edu            finger, or email with