Test script wrong -- how to use variables?

1997-09-03 07:13:14

        Hi;

        After I got pointers and read the docs last night I have had
        great fun with procmail. I made a test file according to
        procmail faq. (exellent! should be llisted in procmail's
        man pages)  http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html

        However, this won't work as I wanted. I want to filter out
        all mail that is not directly addressed to me or to my
        domains (nokia.com|uta.fi)

        What's the right syntax? When I send the following test message
        that is apparently addressed directly to me(jari) that would
        not go to reject mbx; but it does.

  Folder: /users/jaalto/tmp/pm-rejects.mbx                                  162
procmail: [22206] Wed Sep  3 17:05:56 1997
procmail: Assigning "TO_ME=(ssjaaa|jaalto|jari|nokia|uta)"
procmail: Match on ! "TO ?? $TO_ME"
procmail: Assigning "EXITCODE=67"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/users/jaalto/tmp/pm-rejects.mbx"
procmail: Opening "/users/jaalto/tmp/pm-rejects.mbx"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
  Folder: /users/jaalto/tmp/pm-rejects.mbx                                  162