Help - anyone using procmail with qmail ??

1997-09-03 13:43:21
I have been trying to set up procmail but can't get it to work.

I talked to my support today and they said that I can't use the .forward
file as they are running qmail - the system uses pine and there is were
my inbox is. I have been looking and reading the manuals for several
days now. But now I am compleatly lost....

I got the following info from the qmail faq

4.4. How do I use procmail with qmail?

Answer: Put

   | preline procmail

into ~/.qmail. You'll have to use a full path for procmail unless
procmail is in the system's startup PATH. Note that procmail will try to

deliver to /usr/spool/mail/$USER by default; to change this, change
SYSTEM_MBOX in procmail's config.h.

But I do not really understand what I will have to change...

Please, is there someone out there that could help me or if someone is
running procmail at the same ISP Algonet in Sweden.

Thank You for Your time and consideration

Regards

Jan M