Re: Spam Be Gone!

1997-09-04 09:50:25
        Author:         wwgrol(_at_)sparc01(_dot_)fw(_dot_)hac(_dot_)com (W.
Wesley Groleau x4923)

Take a look at
<http://www.internz.com/SpamBeGone

They only distribute binaries, and I'm paranoid.  Anyone able to
convince me it's not really a Trojan Horse to collect addresses of
spam-haters or something even worse?

They can't.... I wouldn't trust them.

BTW do you know how to get the original messages as they arrived at the
procmail host, so we can see the real headers?  I asked awhile ago and never
saw an answer..... something with the 'get' command I think.

TjL