Re: Problems installing smartlist:

1997-09-10 11:37:56
 Luke Davis <ldavis(_at_)voicenet(_dot_)com> writes:

 Luke> I'v finally desided to bite the hard-matalic projectile, and
 Luke> install smartlist . . .

 Luke> However: it will not install!

 Luke> *******************************************************
 Luke> In file included from _autotst.c:1:
 Luke> /usr/include/sys/types.h:4: linux/types.h: No such file or directory
 Luke> In file included from _autotst.c:3:
 Luke> /usr/include/sys/stat.h:8: linux/stat.h: No such file or directory

On my similar Linux system, these header files do exist.  I think that
you should look at your system configuration.  These header files are
part of the kernel tar file, so something must have happened to remove
them, or the symbolic links were wrong when the kernel sources were
intalled.

 - Les Johnson