Re: Grep failure

1997-09-14 19:36:56
On Sun, 14 Sep 1997 bts8(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com wrote:

This section of code:

Even though "joe(_at_)schmoe(_dot_)com" is in the Friends file.  The grep is
gnu
grep 2.0 (I think).  I'm not sure what the program failure means since it
is only an intermittant failure.  It works fine 99% of the time.  Thanks.

Its one of the benefits of the Netcom account.

I think one of the less frequently used mail servers has some problems.  I
say less frequently since Ialso see things like this, but only once or
twice a week out of a few hundred messages.

--
There is no TRUTH.  There is no REALITY.  There is no CONSISTENCY.
There are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS   I'm very probably wrong.