Daniel Smith's spam filter now available

1997-09-15 03:59:19
  >[jari] Exellent contribution. Thank you! Would you set up file server
  >so that people can get this fileter by email.
  >
  >        "send procmail spam-filter"

  [Daniel] I have no plans to do this at this point,
  although I'll probably post
  it to the procmail list occasionly when discussion warrants and as
  long as it stays small.

Okay. I have reformatted your exellent filter a bit and put it into
my procmail mailserver directory. Anyone who wants to get that filter
can get it by sending mail to my address with subject

        "send pm-dsspam.rc"

I use prefix "pm-*" for procmail related file. In the server there is also
other files now available. Send command

        "send help"

To get mail server summary. The server I'm using is described in the new
procmail tips page I'm constantly compiling. The page was available
via following command In case somebody missed it.

        "send procm.txt"  -- currently 64K

As what comes to mail server, does anyone know a good way
how to do conditionals in procmail script?

I'd like to give user a chance to get files

o PGP signed  "send pgp64 FILE"; because pgp compresses file automatically
  and protects them with base64 signing.
o compressed base 64: "send base64 FILE"
o compressed UUencoded: "send uu FILE"

Should I just extract the "send ...." command and feed it to perl script
that returns the correct file format or can this be easily done
from inside procmail. (I hate to duplicate those to separate procmail
receipes...)

Cheers!
jari