INCLUDERC File server available

1997-09-15 10:29:09
        Hi,

        Last days I have spent configuring my procmail to give me
        smooth environment and after two weeks of learning this
        procmail language, here is first contribution for the list.

        In process of serving others easily I made file server and
        I generalized it to the extent I could. It can now send
        files of your choice from Server directory with simple
        Subject command

            "Send FILE TYPE"

        The type can be "pgp" "base64" or "qp". The server sends file
        out as strict MIME compiland 7bit/base64/x-gzip64 or
        quoted-printable.

        please download the File server and send me comments
        what to improve. the installation of the server is simple

            INCLUDERC=$HOME/pm-jasrv.rc

        You can get the File server by sending me email with subject
        "send pm-jasrv.rc". After that providing interesting files that you
        may have is very easy to the others.

        Cheers!
        jari