All my mail ends up in this folder, is that correct?

1997-09-16 03:34:08
Hi

I'm quite new at procmail, but I think I understand the basics of it.
My question is this:

Why ends all my mail up in this folder? I have some resipes that work
fine, but when it gets to this one every mail that didn't match the
copied this from the spam recipes that were posted earlier this week,
but I modified it slightly to save every email in a specified folder
in stead of bouncing the message.

This is the recipe:
# required headers
:0:
* ^From:
* ^(Apparently-)?To:
* ^Date:
spam.headers

     _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/  _/_/                     Andreas Sikkema
   _/    _/   _/   _/                      sikke600(_at_)tem(_dot_)nhl(_dot_)nl
  _/_/_/_/   _/     _/_/   Maintainer of the NS-Discussies FAQ
_/    _/   _/    _/_/_/   www.engineering.tem.nhl.nl/~sikke600