Re: procmail-d Digest V97 #282

1997-09-17 11:42:20
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:43:15 -0400
From: Jari Aalto <jaalto(_at_)tre(_dot_)tele(_dot_)nokia(_dot_)fi>

| Wed 17.9.97  "Alan K. Stebbens"
<aks(_at_)anywhere(_dot_)engr(_dot_)sgi(_dot_)com>
|     > At first, where can i find a documentation ? Especially for the
|     > commands.rc file ?

What's is commands.rc and where can I find it?
jari

Jari,

It is a recipe file which performs certain commands occuring
in the Subject.  It is part of my procmail library which you can
get by sending me an email with the subject of "send procmail library",
or by browsing my web page, under the "mail" or "depot" links.

Alan Stebbens <aks(_at_)sgi(_dot_)com>      http://reality.sgi.com/aks

PS: I've been providing various versions of this library, as well as one
for SmartList, since May, 1995.