Using procmail with SendMail for all users

1997-09-23 20:06:50
I'd like to use ProcMail with SendMail to filter out all undesirable senders
(ie spams) for everyone at my site -- not just individuals.  Therefore, I don't
want every user having to configure ProcMail for the spammers -- I would rather
do it system wide.  From I want I can read this is doable -- however, either I
just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the setup or something.

Any words of advice (via private email or the list) would be appreciated.
Also, anyone who has already done this that can send your configuration files
as a sample, that too would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark