Re: Forwarding messages and saving them on a POP account

1997-11-02 02:30:13
Thanks David, Era, Shy Guy, all the recommendations worked fine. I also
spent a lot of time reading with interest the URLs that Era sent me. I
couldn't find the procmail man pages on my server, so I got stuck. The
provider I use has an easy-to-get-started script installed, which creates
basic recipes but doesn't do the more advanced ones. Your information
enabled me to fix the .procmailrc file directly.

I had no idea that procmail was this big until I found your mailing list.
I've now downloaded tons of stuff, and expect to be kept entertained for a
long time to come.

Cheers,

Arthur
http://www.ishk.org