HELP!

1997-11-03 08:00:54
I haven't edited my .procmailrc or any of its includes for at least a
week.  Yet Saturday night (27 hours after I left this office Friday)
procmail started sending me a duplicate (from foo(_at_)bar) of every incoming
message on a particular mailing list.  Worse yet, the log for one of those
messages says that the recipe for that list is an "invalid regexp"
Impossible, I say--the message is a duplicate of one that was successfully
routed to the list folder!

I don't want to dump a flood of diagnostic data on this list.  Any glutton
for punishment who wants to take a look at it, let me know what I should
send you.