ANNOUNCE: Emacs tinypm.el v1.42 available (Procmail mode & Lint)

1997-11-04 10:23:01

        Hi,

        The Procmail mode and Lint parser has now reached version v1.42
        and it can detect quite respective range of errors. The corrections
        can also be done automatically on the fly. I'm posting the manual
        page separately so that you get a grab on the package's features.
        (Spell corrections are welcome)

        If you're and Emacs user, I encourage you to get library files
        that are needed for the package to run from my ftp directory
        (delete files that you're not interested in locally)

                ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/tiny-tools.tar.gz

        And the newest development version is only available from
        the file server. Later when I update the tgz kit, the new version
        will in tgz too.