Can you help me with customizing procmail for me

1997-11-09 13:54:21
Hello!

I'm really in trouble with my .procmailrc becaude I don't have a clue
what to type in there. My purposes are that I need to forward a lot of
messages to another place (and simultaneusly the messages should also
stay in the original inbox) but I have some addresses or so whose mail I
don't want to forward.

F.ex. I would like to copy my incoming mail also to address
user(_at_)doma(_dot_)in
but messages coming from address friend(_at_)somewhe(_dot_)re and all messages
with
a word "personal" in subject-field should not be forwarded. How do I
make that? I guess it must be a simple solution but I don't know who to
ask.

I would very much appreciate your answer

Greetings

Kari Kesseli
kkesseli(_at_)cc(_dot_)helsinki(_dot_)fi