Filtering mail by "usernames"

1997-11-17 17:19:23
Hello.
Please reply directly, I am not subscribed to the list.
My shell account receives mail for my whole domain, and I want to filter
messages (either for forwarding or piping) according to the "username" on
my domain to which the mail was sent.

In the beginning I did:

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*user\(_at_)mossad(_dot_)co(_dot_)il
do_something

But many mail messages do not have full headers.
I tried to match headers from the SMTP hedears, but it worked only for
most cases.
Any ideas?

Ariel Brosh, ariel(_at_)atheist(_dot_)org(_dot_)il, http://www.atheist.org.il
WebMaster at B K Information Contacts +972-3-6130554
"If not for that god-full-of-compassion, there would be some compassion in
the world and not only in god"