procmail, MH-folders, and unseen-sequence

1997-11-30 14:16:43
Is there any way to get procmail's builtin MH folder handling to
use the unseen-sequence mh-profile entry?

To use unseen-sequence, I have been piping messages through the mh
program rcvstore, but then I have to worry about locking, which is
a bit of a hassle -- I just spent about 15 minutes tracking down
an "extraneous locallockfile ignored" error...

If this functionality does not exist, does it belong in procmail?

--
Chris Mikkelson
mikk0022(_at_)maroon(_dot_)tc(_dot_)umn(_dot_)edu