ANNOUNCE: General purpose procmail modules available

1997-12-02 11:47:09

        Hi,

        I have completely rewritten my .procmailrc and while I did
        that I happened to write some procmail modules that may
        interest the people on this list.

        I noticed that Alan's procmail library is the only library
        available. To my opinion some of them should be completely rewritten;
        not all have the "modularity": pieces of subroutines that could
        be reused. A good example is the date.rc which I addressed in my
        implementations.

        Hm, surely many people on this list have developed some other
        general pupose modules that could be put into general use, I
        encourage everyone to step forward and put his code; may it be
        dusty or old; available to all, so that we can enjoy writing
        procmail from ready modules.

        Please send me more pointers I could add to the pm-tips page.

            ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-code.html -- Module description
            ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html

        The modules and the .txt versions of the files are available
        from my FileServer