.forward and recipe

1997-12-06 18:17:47
I have a copy of procmail installed locally in my directory.  I am having
problems invoking it though.  I can run it from the command line but not
with a .forward file.

I would like to have some help on getting this to work.  What should I
have in my dir in order to have procmail work?  I am assuming that a
.forward file is a must, but have tried many different ones with no
success.  The ones tried include:

"|/netra/home/thoke/procmail "
"|exec /netra/home/thoke/procmail #thoke"
"|IFS=' ' && p=/netra/home/tmphoke/procmail && test -f $p && exec $p -Yf- ||
exit 75 #thoke"

Can someone please let me know what I can do to get this to work?

Also, I would like to write a recipe that will send a message to a
pager at another address.  In this message I would like to have the
senders name and subject of the message only, not the whole message as it
is just too much to put in a alpha pager.

Thanks
-Tim

-------
Tim Hoke