allow a specific address, block all others

1997-12-09 11:42:49
I am trying to allow mail from a specific user at a particular domain to
get mail to me but send any other mail from that domain to /dev/null.

I have a recipe that follows the one I've listed below that successfully
trashes all mail from the domain in question.  But I cannot seem to
match on the specific user that I want to allow mail from and end before
getting to the recipe that trashes it.

The details...

ORGMAIL is set to this in .procmailrc file-
ORGMAIL=/var/spool/mail/woodard

here's the recipe that doesn't work-
:0
* ^From: woodard(_at_)someplace(_dot_)net
$ORGMAIL

an excerpt from the log file-
procmail: No match on "^From: woodard(_at_)someplace(_dot_)net"

The first line of the mail message that I retrieved from the backup
directory-
From woodard(_at_)someplace(_dot_)net  Tue Dec  9 09:11:31 1997

This seems so simple... I hope someone can point out what I'm
overlooking :)

Thanks in advance!
--

Steve Woodard  (716)-588-2069