Re: Manual

1997-12-11 09:22:02

Wed 97-12-10 Gambelli Domenico <via(_dot_)foscolo(_at_)flashnet(_dot_)it>
list.procmail
| I want to know if is possible to have a whole manual of procmail,
| because all the page link in the internet to the manual page are "file
| not found" page.

Which link that was again? If you have procmail, the man pages should
be there with "man -k procmail", -k searches keywords.

Only if the location of the man pages is included in your $MANPATH.
Ensuring this is a manual, i.e., not automated, :-) step in the
installation process.