Card Processing

1997-12-26 16:52:52

Greetings,

I just visited your website and would like the opportunity to introduce my
self.  My name is Ron Katz.  I am Vice President of Netcom Data Corp.   We are
a direct credit card processor for businesses who accept Visa and MasterCard
for payment from their customers.

If you accept these (and other major cards), I guarantee to reduce your fees
(by eliminating the middle-step and by connecting your business' monthly volume
to that of other businesses).  Funds continue to be deposited electronically
into your account at your bank.

Customer convenience continues to be the driving force behind the growth and
success of credit card acceptance at retail points of sale.  We can offer you
access to the fastest and most cost-effective card clearing network in the
country.  It's called VISA-Net.

We offer the technology and advantageous pricing, superior even to that of the
giant mega-processors, but the personality of a fine boutique where you are an
important and welcome customer.

We will need to speak so I can learn more about your volume and average ticket
size before quoting fees -- but I can assure you that your experience with us
will be very positive and the savings well worthwhile.

Our services include:

\xB7 Low Discount rate for Visa and MasterCard acceptance.
\xB7 No per transaction fees, no daily batch fees, and no hidden fees.
\xB7 24 hour toll free customer service.
\xB7 Check verification and ATM debit card acceptance.

If you would like to know more about our services, or do not currently accept
credit cards and would like to, please call us at (508) 466-7673.

Best Regards,

Ron Katz
RonK(_at_)powermarketing(_dot_)net

Netcom Data Corp. is a registered Member Service Provider, VISA USA /
MasterCard International, Member Bank, Michigan National Bank, Detroit, MI.