Re: Too much spam!

1998-01-14 05:37:43
It seems a bit premature to--what is it now--triple the number of
procmail and smartlist mailing lists because there has been rather a
lot of junk mail in the past few days. Perhaps the lists' maintainer
(Stephen van den Berg?) is just on holiday?

What am I supposed to do to make sure I do not miss any important
announcements: subscribe to all six groups?  That creates more
traffic than the junk it is intended to avoid.  And if someone needs
to make an announcement, do they have to CC to all three/six lists?

Chris