bouncing mail not to my username

1998-01-14 13:14:54
I have a basic .procmailrc which puts all mail from the mailing lists
that I'm on into separate folders.

I'd like to bounce the rest of the email if it doesn't have my email
address in the To: or Cc: lines.  How would I do this?

Also, is there a way to bounce a message with two line message
appended to it (something to the effect of, if you're not a spammer,
try this .edu address)

--

Caroline Jean Lee       |  "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."
cjlee(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com or     |                           --T. S. Eliot