using .procmailrc with .forward files?

1998-01-19 19:40:13
Hello,

I've recently registered a domain, and I'm trying to have mail that is
routed to (for example) myuseracct(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com to go to another
account
instead of myuseracct(_at_)myispdomain(_dot_)com(_dot_)  What I want to be able
to do is to
take certain mail ids and set them up so that if mail comes into my account
addressed to these specific addresses, they will be forwarded onto the
other addresses I designate.  Is this possible?

                    Markus Irby (markus(_at_)teleport(_dot_)com)