Re: Procmail receipe question

1998-01-22 03:37:59
Wed 98-01-21 Joseph Seanor <cibir(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> list.procmail
| I am trying to block messages from people that I have banned from my
| list.  I get subscriptions and the emails are in the BODY ONLY.  What I
| would like to do is to send a rejection note to the person and delete the
| mail without me ever having seen it.  Currently I am trying something
| like this, but it does not appear to work:

I just realized that I can use scores for doing OR between header
and subject in the same recipe. Here is my suggestion (untested)

jari

- starts with negative score (do not reply)
- If we find REGEXP from From: or From_ or Received:
- Or if REGEXP is found from body
- set RTS if score was positive.

rts     # kill variable, "return to sender"
regexp  = "(bum(_at_)bum(_dot_)com)"

:0
*      -1^0
*$      2^0 From.*$regexp
*$      2^0 Received.*$regexp
*$ B ?? $regexp
{ rts = "yes" }

... other conditions...

:0 h
* rts ?? yes
| ( $FORMAIL -rt ; \
    echo "Your letter was automatically rejected." ;\
  ) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t