procmailrc issues

1998-01-26 09:25:58
I make use of ProcMail in a remote server and I only have
access to the .procmailrc file.
I am using ProcMail for MailForwarding only.

But I have some doubts :
-----------------------

 - How can I define a default recipient ?
 - Is there a size limit for .procmailrc or mail forwarding ?
 - Is there a limit forwarding to many ?
 - Is there a way to use an external file to forward to many ?
 - Is there a way to override the <Reply to> field ?

The fact is that I want to use ProcMail to forward mail of many
customers (about 500) and I want to create a kind of Mailing List.

Is this posible ?....

Thanks in advance.

Stanley C. R. Roche Busk