Re: Recipe for Forwarding and Deleting

1998-02-02 14:11:56
At 08:33 PM 2/2/98 +0000, Kay Hayen wrote:

Do you know what 'c' does?  It makes a COPY of the message for this recipe

Interesting. My vision of this more to think of CONTINUE with message
processing afterwards even if conditions matched. Is this basically the
same, or are there any differences in this speaking? I find CONTINUE
concept easier to understand than thinking of local copies, but maybe
braces do not act like that?

Braces should be collecting up several recipes under one rule.  If one of
those recipes delivers without making a copy, then the following recipes
should not execute.

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395