WWW frontend to procmail?

1998-02-06 04:36:30
I intend to move our mail to dedicated mail server running IMAP. Is
anybody aware of some GUI interface to (simple) configuration
of procmailrc? I am sure, that something in order of Netscape sorting
rules must be quite easy to implement. thankful for any advice

As related question, any CGI script to change user's password without
login? (Yes, I am aware of all security implications)

thanx

Andrej Borsenkow                Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow                  Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk            E-Mail: borsenkow(_dot_)msk(_at_)sni(_dot_)de