A rather strange log entry

1998-02-13 12:31:40
Sorry about the previous message. I goofed in sending that, entering in
the wrong command, which is very rare.

However, my question is this... I keep a log, a short one, with VERBOSE
being off. Normally, it goes like this;

From username(_at_)somewhere
Subject Some subject
File (or something like that) /var/mail/username

For some reason, I killed my log file just before I replied. So shoot me
for doing that... I should have placed it up for all to see, the part that
I was wondering about.

Now, the weird part of the log, is that everything's doubled, at rare
times. I'm not sure what's caused it.

From username(_at_)somewhere
From username(_at_)somewhere
Subject some subject
Subject some subject
File /var/mail/username
File /var/mail/username

What causes this? I've only seen this happen twice.

--
Homepage: http://members.iglou.com/rsg0910

Sez who that a deaf person can't have fun on the net? No ears required!

Junk emailers beware: $500 fee charged for each junk and spam ad.
-Sending the junk email indicates acceptance of these terms and a LARTing.