Re: Procmail FAQ and Links pointer (pre-faq or pre-inf)

1998-02-21 14:14:56
On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:29:13 +0200 (EET), era eriksson <era+i(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>
posted to comp.mail.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email:
  Procmail Mini-FAQ: <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>
  Procmail Links:    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/links.html>

Apologies for the overlong break between postings, and for not getting
Neil's mirror site into the announcement. My files are still all over
the place after the web server went down; the mirror URL is certainly
going to be prominently featured in forthcoming announcements.

For those of you who are still trying desperately to get a connection
to www.ling.helsinki.fi, time to upgrade your bookmarks. I've said it
before and I will say it again: The "official" URL is the only way you
can keep track of where my web pages are going to be n weeks from now.
(With a little bit of luck they will be back on ling.helsinki.fi one
of these weeks but don't hold your breath.)

Oh, and for those who missed it, the URL to Neil's U.K. mirror is

    <http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~procmail/faq/>

I got some contacts for Stateside mirrors I haven't heard back from in
a while; hopefully I'll have more to announce 17 days from now.

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>