New technology business opportunity

1998-02-23 23:14:06

NEW TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

Multi-billion dollar, 5A1 financials (best Moody rating!),
debt-free global company NuSkin Int (NSI) is launching a new
technology connections division! Serious entrepreneurs,
looking for marketing partnership with no capital risk, & huge
upside potential.

Here's what they offer: Electric Deregulation Opportunity with Gas
& Electricity, Internet Access, Web Design & Hosting Digital Satellite
TV, Long Distance, Local Dial, Financial Services, Cable, Virtual
Office, Paging, Home Security & Cellular.

This new technology division of NSI has tremendous financial and
management strength. The services we profit from are "have to have
it" and "buy it already" services.

1.  Call (toll-free) and listen to our 2 minute brief Business Overview.
Dial: 1-888-248-3417
2.  Call and listen to our 20 minute detailed Business Overview.
    Dial:  1-212-796-6436
3.  Get our 9 page Executive Summary and Compensation Plan by fax.
    From a fax machine dial:  1-703-707-8117, select document # 187

Don't miss this one! It's huge! An incredible story!

* Reply with a phone number and best time to call. Specify time zone.
  I prefer to call you back during evening hours, Eastern Time.