Looking for Leaders for new business opportunity with proven company.

1998-02-25 23:24:53

This is a home-based network marketing opportunity brought to
you by the same people who began Nu Skin back in 1984.  They
have proven that they know how to make an MLM company work
successfully.  Please read on if this interests you.

This 14-year old MLM company is now taking on the best opportunity
that I've ever seen in months of searching for business opps
over the net.  This new division of Nu Skin will handle connections
into a home including long distance, local phone, cable, webtv,
digital satellite, paging, cellular phones, internet access and
hosting, internet commerce, Home Security Systems, Business and
Financial Services, Virtual Offices, ELECTRICITY, and more...).
All products will be brand names which means reputability.
This is in the pre-launch stages, the service providers will be
released March 5th and 6th at the Big Convention in Salt Lake City.

                Obtain Financial Security and Freedom

I am looking for leaders such as myself who are truly serious about
financial security.  Have you ever thought about financial security?
A job will never allow you to have such a reward.  There are 3
things that one must do in order to reach financial security:

        1.  Work for yourself.
        2.  Get others to work for you.
        3.  Expand.

Network Marketing is the absolute PERFECT vehicle for this plan of
success.  You work hard at first and then reap your rewards.  Agree
with me on one thing:

        No job in this world will ever make you financially
        independent because you are there to make someone else
        money, not yourself.  AND no job is secure.  (I found this
        out not too long ago myself)

What are your goals in life??  I asked my wife this and she said
'to get a good job'.  I then asked "but why get a job, is it because
you want money or you want to work?"  Then she understood, the basic
reason to get a job is to make money.  Her GOALS are to travel and
get the most out of life, the same as mine.  Nice things are nice
but enjoying life is the major goal of everyone.

I asked my mom what her goals in life were and she said "to be able
to retire."  Then I asked, "Do you think that you'll be able to retire
on what you're making now?  Will you ever reach your goals doing what
you are doing now?"  Her response was that she would never have time
to do a network marketing business.  My response was "and you'll never
be able to retire at your current job, so logically you've got to change
your current course of action in order to meet your goals.  Or are you
happy in just never reaching your goals because that's just the way
things are?"

She finally understands that doing what she's doing now will just get
her by; putting that energy (part-time or full-time) into a network
marketing plan (with an exceptional company and product) will help
her reach her goals.

I've done my research and this company, business plan, compensation
plan, and product and services portfolio is the best I've ever seen.

If you're ready to make a positive change in your life, please call
the below number to learn a little more.  Be prepared to leave your
name and phone number so that I may contact you.

                1-800-995-0796  ext. 8250

PS.  Sorry international people, you must have a US Fed Tax ID or
a US Social Security number at this point in time.  They will not
be taking this thing international for a little while.